Located in the heart of The University of Sheffield’s popular student and leisure area just of West Street in the City centre.
The property comprises a self-contained corner retail unit on a ground floor below a well-established luxury student development. The design provides prominence and visibility for a wide variety of users. A1/A2/A3 & A4 consent the property could provide a high-quality destination for a number of other uses including restaurant or leisure.
Internally the property provides a large open plan accommodation fronting Portobello Street with access via the corner double door frontage, with a separate personnel access to the rear of the unit.
With a striking seating interior design by London-based interior design practice March & White, also benefits from air conditioning, already plumbed in and a disabled WC.
Rent £16,320 per annum exclusive of Service Charge, Business Rates and VAT. Available now on a 3 or 5 year initial lease term.
Features and facilities
- Prime retail unit located in Portobello Street
- A highly specified building
- Ground floor retail self-contained unit
- Circa 1,020 sq.ft. (945 sq.metres)
- Air conditioning
- Full glazed shop frontage with double door access Plumbing
- Disabled WC
- Excellent footfall throughout the day and evening