Alba Business Park offers a mix of flexible business space, including the Integration House building, adjacent to Livingston Town Centre, in a parkland setting with mature woodland and water features. Strategically located between Edinburgh and Glasgow and at the heart of the transport infrastructure with easy access to the motorway network. J3 of the M8 is a short distance away, Livingston North and South Railway Stations are close and Edinburgh Airport is 15 minute drive away.
Integration House offers flexible leasehold office space in an attractive environment. A purpose built office building, constructed in 1999, and occupying a site of approximately 0.73 Ha (1.83 acres), Integration House is planned over ground, first and second floors, with open plan office accommodation extending to 25,563 sq.ft (2,374.83 sq.m). In addition to a spacious, well-lit reception area, there is a staff breakout area and a flexible, communal meeting room.
Adjacent to water features and part of the well-established Alba Campus, businesses locating to Integration House will benefit from the wide range of amenities on and off site.
Maximum flexibility has been built in allowing occupiers to acquire the entire building or individual suites with dedicated parking facilities.
Features and facilities
- Individual suites or entire building available to let
- Easy access to the motorway network - M8
- High quality commercial environment
- 15 minutes from Edinburgh Airport
- Office accommodation planned over 3 floors
- Site of approximately 0.73 Ha (1.83 acres)
- Generous parking provision - 71 spaces
- 400mm full raised access floor
- Opening double glazed windows
- VrV heating and cooling system
- Spacious reception area
- 10 person passenger lift
- Staff breakout room
- Communal meeting room
- High quality landscaping
- Flexible floorplates allowing for subdivision